Monday, May 17, 2010
More
Kid Cudi posted this on his blog. I love this animation and I can see why he can relate to it. The beginning of the clip makes me think of our own life and how society tries to make us believe we need to buy things to be happy. I believe the message that this is trying to convey is that sometimes you just need to appreciate life more and change the way you look at things to really be happy because something that has been in front of you all along can make you happy if you just learn to appreciate them. The third idea i get from this is the idea of an artist or just a person who makes sacrifices for others. Sometimes when you give everything you have to others you have nothing left for yourself. I know many artists feel this way because they convey all their deepest thoughts, feelings, and emotions in their work. You can agree or disagree with me on this leave a comment with your thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment