This alternate video for Pursuit of Happiness is great. The visuals are awesome and the effects and camera tricks are really interesting. There is very abstract and symbolic imagery throughout the video so pay close to attention to it. It's hard to say which video is better this one or the original. I would say this one because I am more artistically inclined and I feel that this video has a lot more substance than the original.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Alternate Pursuit of Happiness Video
This alternate video for Pursuit of Happiness is great. The visuals are awesome and the effects and camera tricks are really interesting. There is very abstract and symbolic imagery throughout the video so pay close to attention to it. It's hard to say which video is better this one or the original. I would say this one because I am more artistically inclined and I feel that this video has a lot more substance than the original.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment