Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'll Be That Man on the Moon........

I had to post this because this is how I've been feeling lately, just listen to Kid Cudi's Man on the Moon to understand what I mean and now it doesn't bother me I'm gonna do what I do I'll be Mr. Solo Dolo I don't care... but anyway what I really want to say is something that made me glad to be the man on the moon metaphorically speaking.

I saw this pic shown below

I saw this pic of the footprint of the astrounauts on the moon not sure who's it is it doesn't matter it made me think that I'll be that man on the moon and I'm gonna leave my footprint metaphorically speaking for everyone to see and people will see my ideas and what I believe and theres nothing they can do to change that once I make my footprint it's always gonna be there and there is nothing anyone or anything can do to alter it just like that footprint on the moon that's still there right now as your reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment